bila Pitih

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

my new year 2013

As Salam


I had a good one this year. 


A day before the date my brother and his family came.


On the 31st I went to uncle's place in Ampang. Supposed I went there to collect a letter but there were plenty of food to eat. So I ate ate and ate. Then I rushed back to because my cousin said she and her kids would like to come by to watch fireworks.


Got a good place to watch  in my neighbourhood tho.


Conclusion: Year end and start with close relative around.

2013 is get-along-with-family year I guess.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

4 comments:

  1. selamat thn baru..saya lak..tahun jer baru..tp azam masih yg lama... tp target baru tp ada..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. komen xde kaitan dengan entry..hahah

    *tgh buring opis kosong..keje pun x semangat..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year!!!! semoga tahun ni a lil bit special than before :)

    ReplyDelete

jari-jari gatal mengomen...